Statement of Social Security Number (B21)


Statements of Social Security Number (Form B21) are not to be filed with the Court upon case opening.  B21 forms are
only to be submitted to the court, via email, if there is a modification/amendment to the social security number. 
Please see General Order 24 for further instructions on attorney retention of the B21.  If amending a B21, please
find instructions for filing under the Request for SSN Modification event.